The school reserves all the rights
to admission and its decision whatsoever cannot be questioned.
25% seats are reserved for Economically Weaker Section as per R.T.E.
Procedure for Registration
Prospectus along with Registration Form is available at the School
Reception Counter against a payment of Rs. 1000 in cash (Rs. 800 for prospectus + Rs. 200 for registration)
during working hours on any working day.
The registration fee is neither refundable nor adjustable. Post registration, the applicant is required to appear for the Interactive Session (Aptitude or Performance Test) the result of which will pave the way further for the admission.
Nursery : 3 Years
L.K.G. : 3-1/2Years
U.K.G. : 4-1/2 Years
As on 31st March of the Year in which admission is sought
XI : Student's Performance in Class X Examination
Requirement of Documents at the Time of Admission
• Duly Filled Registration Form (Approved By Admission Committee)
• Date of Birth Certificate: Self attested photocopy of the applicant's Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Birth & Death. Once submitted, no request for change in Date of Birth shall be entertained by the school in any circumstances. Any falsification in this regard will lead to cancellation of admission forthwith.
• Transfer Certificate (Original)
• Mark Sheet or Report Card of the Class Last Attended (Attested Photocopy)
• Recent Passport Size Photographs (2 Each of Mother, Father & Any Other Guardian and 6 of Applicant)
• Migration Certificate : This is required for admission in XI Class in case of the applicants from any state board other than C.B.S.E.
• Attested Photocopy of X Class Result for Admission in XI Class
• Photocopy of Aadhar Card (Applicant's & Parents')
• Email ID, Contact No. (s) and Correspondence Address on a Separate Plain Paper (Self Attested)
Withdrawal Process : (To be taken from almanac)
Guidelines for Parents/Guardians : (To be taken from almanac)
Payment of School Fee & Other Charges : Fee is to be deposited quarterly. The first installment is to be paid at the time of admission along with other charges and the rest of three in the months of July, October and January respectively by the 10th of these months.
Mode of Fee Remittance: Fee can be paid through Crossed Cheques or Demand Drafts in favor of Delhi Public School, Hisar.