1. A student should carry his almanac to school every day with his photograph duly pasted and the identity information signed by the parents.
2. Students who come to school by private conveyance should arrive at school 5 minutes before the morning bell. Students are advised not to come to school in a self driven vehicle. In case of mishap owing to rash or negligent driving, the school shall not be held responsible.
3. Students should maintain personal hygiene and come neatly dressed in school uniform. No student will be allowed to enter the school premises without proper uniform. Repeated defaulters will be sent back home. Students must carry their identity card. Track suits are to be worn on PE days, all the trips and excursions.
4. Non-Sikh boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals. Fancy hair styles are not permitted.
5. Students are expected to respect school property and the property of others. No student should damage any school furniture, write or draw anything on the walls or in any way damage things belonging to others. Damage done, even by accident, should be reported at once to the Class teacher, Coordinator, the Headmistress, Vice Principal or Principal. Any damage done will be made good by the one who causes it. Students who bring any object to school which can cause harm or damage to school personnel or property will be subjected to strict disciplinary action as per the school rules.
6. Students are advised to keep their class rooms/school building/campus as neat as possible and make use of dustbins.
7. Movement for activities and at dispersal should be done in silence and in an orderly fashion.
8. Students are not supposed to leave the class without permission or miss any teaching/games/activity period. The time table in-charge has been directed to make alternative arrangements in case a teacher is absent.
9. No books (other than text books or library books), magazines, floppies, cassettes, CD's or money should be brought to school without the Principal's permission.
10. The school is not responsible for goods lost. It is not advisable to bring valuable articles (like expensive watches or fountain pens) or any electronic gadget to school. However, for the lost property, the student may get in touch with the class teacher.
11. Students should observe polite standards wherever they go. They should always remember that the school is judged by their behaviour. Bullying in any form- direct, indirect, cyber bullying or using foul language are punishable offences and may even merit expulsion from school. It is expected that students behave in a manner which brings a good name to the school community. They should not indulge in any anti-social activity in or outside the school, failing which the school may take disciplinary action.
12. The school reserves the right to suspend or to take strict disciplinary action against a student whose performance in studies is constantly unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students.
13. The Report Card, being an important document, should be kept carefully. In case it is spoilt or lost, the students shall pay 100 to get a duplicate Report Card on request.
14. DPS Hisar provides education from Nursery to Class XII. It is expected that the juniors be treated with love and affection by the seniors, while the juniors show all respect to their seniors. There should be perfect harmony among the students.
15. Students must strictly refrain from :
c) use of drugs or intoxicants
d) use of violence in any form
16. No student shall indulge in any of the following practices:
c) rowdism and rude behaviour
d) casteism, communalism or practice of untouchability
e) disfiguring and damaging of school property
17. Bursting of crackers and playing with colours or any other such undesirable activity is liable to lead to expulsion from the school.
18. Students found tampering with the school records e.g. marks allotted by teachers in tests / exams are liable to strict disciplinary action.
19. The observance of rules of discipline of the school and good behaviour is essential to a student's continuance in the school. In case any student violates the school rules or indulges in any form of indiscipline, strict action like expulsion/suspension/rustication shall be taken against the student. If a student gets suspended two times and school authorities consider it necessary to suspend him/her for the third time, he/she will be rusticated.
20. No student will be allowed to go home during school hours without the written permission of the class teacher, Co-ordinator or Principal.
21. VISITING TIME FOR PARENTS
The School would like parents to maintain a close rapport with the teachers teaching their wards in the school. PTMs are organised time to time to strengthen Parent - Teacher Association. It gives an opportunity to the parents and teachers to interact with each other and to discuss the progress of the learners. The suggestions and ideas from the parent community are considered with an open mind to enhance the academic excellence. PTMs for the session will tentatively be observed in May, August, October, December & February.
In case you need to meet any Teacher, Co-ordinator, or Principal outside the PTM schedule, you are requested to take prior appointment. You may also write your concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org
Principal: 10.00 a.m. - 11.30 a.m.
Co-ordinator Primary Wing: 12.00 noon - 01.00 p.m.